You are invited to our Volunteer & Puppy Raising Information Evening taking place at our National Headquarters and Training Centre on the Model Farm Road in Cork.
Taking place from 7pm to 8.30pm on Wednesday 23rd October this is the perfect opportunity to learn all about the PAWsome activities going on here in your community and how you can support our work changing the lives of people who are vision impaired and families of children with autism.
On the night you will have to chance to:
- learn about the different Volunteer opportunities available to you;
- meet some of our Puppies and Dogs in Training
- hear from our clients on how their life had changed;
- apply to be a Puppy Raiser or Volunteer; and
- ask our Volunteers and Staff any questions you may have.
For more information on this event please contact JulieAnn Ramsell Kelly at JulieAnn@guidedogs.ie or call 021 4878 200