Can you join our Headquarters Crew?
Members of our Headquarters Volunteer Crew handle post, make phone calls, do internet research projects, data entry on our computer systems, drive one of our fleet vehicles, give tours to schools, count coins, stuff envelopes or repair and maintenance equipment.
There really is something for everyone here. We have a very busy office which a huge amount of projects and activities happening all the time. If you have time and would like to be a regular Volunteer or an Event Volunteer please get in touch. Hours are flexible to suit you.
Where can I volunteer in this role?
This Volunteer opportunity is available at our Headquarters and Training Centre on the Model Farm Road in Cork. We do, however, have an urgent need for people in the Dublin area who would be willing to volunteer as drivers.
What support will I get?
Helen and Emma are our friendly faces who take care of our Headquarters Crew and organise the tasks, equipment and training that you need.
What are the benefits?
- Experience of working in a busy office environment
- Opportunity to practice public speaking skills
- Experience with computers and administration
- Potential of receiving job references if needed
- Be part of a busy team and meet new people
- Make a difference to an important charity
- Discover new talents you didn’t know you had
- Access to a discounted canteen service
How do I apply?
Please complete the Volunteer Application Form and a member of our Headquarters Crew will contact you shortly to discuss the options in more detail. If you would like to talk to one of our team please call 1850 506 300 or email email@example.com
We would be happy to welcome you to the centre for a look around, cup of tea and a chat.